Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Germany Part 28 - Letomotel Ost


Letomotel Ost Munich
This was the hotel which I had stayed for 7 days during my trip. There was a mistake in my reservation and I had thought the hotel was Letomotel at Moosach. I was told only when I had reached Moosach that my booking was at Letomotel Ost (East) which was at Trudering. This hotel is about 45 minutes from Moosach. I had to plan all my schedule again with a starting point at Trudering.

The hotel was basic with no frills. It provides a basic room and wifi. It was built fairly recently as the room looks new. The bed and pillow were comfortable and clean. The only issue is that it was a 5 minutes walk from the train station to the hotel.  Underneath the hotel, there were a pastry shop, a meat shop and a convenient stall which I found them good. (Haven't tried the meat shop though) Another new convenient stall located just across the road had just opened during the week I was at Trudering which offered reasonably priced daily necessities. The toilet had a shared door between the water closet and the bathing cubicle.

The counter in the hotel was manned 24 hours, hence no problem if you need help. They were very strict with the check in and out time. Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11 am. There is a room for luggage storage.

The price is also relatively reasonable considering the prices of other hotels in Munich. If you are there to sleep comfortably without need for much amenities, then Letomotel Ost should be fine.

No comments: