Sunday, February 5, 2012

Waterman Havana Ink



This is a review of the Waterman Havana Ink. The ink was brought from Fook Hing Trading at Bras Basah and cost SGD$14. It is more expensive than Pelikan 4001 ink which is about SGD$4. However, it is quite rare to get a brown ink, unlike the common black or blue. The ink bottle is only 50ml compare to the 62.5ml for the Pelikan 4001. According to the box, Havana ink is made in France.

What I like about Waterman Havana? I like the darker and deeper colour of the brown. Being darker, it is readily visible. As I mentioned in my earlier post the Pelikan Royal Blue ink is lighter than my liking.

What I don't like about Waterman Havana? Obviously, it is more costly and comes in a lesser volume. But it is cheaper than Mont Blanc Ink at SGD$25 for 60ml.

The photograph shows the 3 inks that I currently have.

Mont Blanc - Mystery Black (written by a Mont Blanc 146)
Pelikan 4001 - Royal Blue (written by a Waterman Expert II)
Waterman - Havana (written by Pelikan M300)

No comments: